Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Boredom

hamizanzaini


Hello ppl.My name is Hamizan.
This is our first time blogging.HAHA.
This is a group blog cuz we guys feel that having an own blog is soo gay.HAHA.
Its almost 6 in the morning.n i just cant seem to shut my fuckin eyes.
Hazwan and I decided to not puasa today atas sebab2 tertentu. ;)

Today is just another ordinary day for us.
Went to class,puasa, oh yeah kami main skateboard.Geoff,myself,and Acap.
Acap makes his stupid jokes again today.
I dont know what's gotten in to him.He's total shit when it comes to making jokes.HAHA
Then,went to Bel class,got scolded,bla bla bla,who gives a shit.Pergi makan,and then went to bed.
Woke up at 3 something start writing this stupid blog for the fun of it.
Its not fun actually,im just so bored.HAHA.
Tomorrow got no classes.Actually,ill be skipping one class tomorrow.So yeah,no class.HAHA.

Oh,n Fahmi's getting fatter as we speak.
Im outta ere.POOF!

1 comment: